[mapserver-users] PHP mapscript recenter problem

Donatas Malinauskas donatas.malinauskas at lgt.lt
Fri Jan 22 03:22:30 EST 2010

HGood day,

I have some problem. I want to recenter my map exactly to users given
georeferenced coordinates. For that purpose I use php mapscript function
- zoompoint(ZOOMFACTOR,$myXY, WIDTH, HEIGHT, EXTENT) with ZOOMFACTOR=1.
But this function doesn't work correctly. ZoomPoint function centers map
to rounded x,y position (then I have myX 235.5px and myY 330.42 it
rounds to 235px, 330px) and moves map to incorect center coordinates.
What should I do in this situation, please give me some advice, how
recenter map with  best precision.

Thanks,
Donatas.