[mapserver-users] GRASS GIS layers -help!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Jan 22 11:45:19 EST 2010

Gary,

With POINT/LINE/POLYGON layer types, MapServer tries to open the DATA as
shapefiles by default, that's why you get that error message. Assuming
your GDAL/OGR is built with GRASS support, then you should use
"CONNECTIONTYPE OGR" in your layer definition, and specify the path to
the dataset in the CONNECTION parameter.

More info on CONNECTIONTYPE OGR is available at:

   http://mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette