[mapserver-users] How to serve individual RAW binary Bands fromWCS as floating point geotiff

Peter Willis pwillis at aslenv.com
Fri Jan 29 18:11:14 EST 2010

Hello,

Thanks. I have the following line in the map file LAYER declaration:

PROCESSING "BANDS=120"

In any case, the current configuration gives me a floating point geotiff
that is all zeros. I know that band 120 of the file has non-zero double
precision data in it.

Maybe it's a byte ordering problem....

Peter