[mapserver-users] problem installing mapscript

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 4 15:08:21 EDT 2010

I'm not sure I've got this done correctly as I went thru lots of iterations
removing packages and had to build geos and gdal to get recent versions.
I'm not sure all went correctly but I do have a working version of Mapscript
now on this server.  I'll just have to keep testing my application and see
if it crashes due to something missing.

Thanks again for you help.

Worth

  _____