[mapserver-users] Allowing users to draw polygons on MapServer maps

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Wed Jul 7 22:53:38 EDT 2010

David,

You could go with something in GeoMoose as well.  There is a demo
available that includes drawing tools, you would need to set up your
backend storage though on your own, with your tool of choice, but these
get you half way there.  You can see a couple of demo sites with
drawing/edit tools already configured here:

http://geomoose.org/info/demo.html

Both of these demos are available as downloads as well.

bobb