[mapserver-users] WFS Server does not support VERSION 1.1.0

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 9 18:22:54 EDT 2010

Chris Green wrote:
> Daniel
>
> Thank you I really appreciate you taking the time to explain that. I have
> followed your instructions and the upgrade seems to have installed OK (both
> mapserver-base 5.6.4 and mapserver-php 5.6.4). However when I try running my
> application I get an error log of:
>
> "/opt/fgs/www/cgi-bin/mapserv: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found
> (required by /opt/fgs/lib/libjpeg.so.7)"
>
> Is GLIBC_2.7 supposed to be in Mapserver 4.6.4?

Hi Chris,

You should probably turn your attention now to the FGS email list (you
can subscribe at
http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/foss-gis-suite/).  You can
ask questions there to FGS devs and users, or do a search for your
problem; for example, I had hit similar issues recently:
http://old.nabble.com/GLIBC-version-dependency-to28405451.html

Have a nice weekend.

-jeff

--