[mapserver-users] UMN + Postsgis, features skipped

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jul 12 08:58:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have troubles with the UMN/Postgis combo. When I just draw the layer
with a single class, it draws fine, but as soon as I use classification
with an EXPRESSION (simple string comparison), a lot of features are
skipped.

Attached I am sending a mapfile with just one class (buildings from a
landcover table). Most buildings are skipped, only a few are drawn.

I have no idea why.

The same table draws fine without problems in QGIS.

Any idea why the classification is skipping many features?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann