[mapserver-users] UMN + Postsgis, features skipped

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 10:44:24 EDT 2010

Andreas,

First, try to run SELECT DISTINCT(type) FROM
"av_mopublic"."land_cover_lcsurface" to ensure that all the

types that you're classifying exists. I know this sounds silly but we must check
if the type column contains

all the types you're looking for.

When some features are missing, it means that the expression type doesn't exists
and then, it's not

rendered.

I've noticed that expressions are case sensitive, and sometimes, it doesn't
works with special characters,

maybe this could be happening too.

Cheers from México

IC Carlos Ruiz