[mapserver-users] Re: How to use moveLayerUp

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at grid.unep.ch
Tue Jul 13 01:48:55 EDT 2010

Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Have a look at the mapObj's getlayersdrawingorder() and
> setlayersdrawingorder() methods

Hmm... searched around, but couldn't really find a working example. Seems
that hardly anyone is using these calls - or not facing problems with
them...

I do understand a little bit what this calls are supposed to do, but don't
really see how to implement this. And especially, because I want only one
layer to be moved to the top. Seems to me that a moveLayerUp would make
sense here.

Thanks a lot if anyone could give me a link or a piece of code for a working
example.