[mapserver-users] rendering difference between 5.6.3 and 5.6.4

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 13 09:46:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've just compiled mapserver 5.6.4 in an FGS enviromnment, and when I
rendered a map I noticed that it was taking a very long time.  Once the
image was displayed, it seemed that the largest scale class for each
layer had been used for a rather small scale map.  I've attached a 5.6.3
and 5.6.4 example of the same mapfile.  Is there something that I
haven't changed that's needed for 5.6.4?  I recall reading that 5.6.4
wouldn't require any modifications for users?

Thanks,
Christy