[mapserver-users] rendering difference between 5.6.3 and 5.6.4

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 13 10:30:41 EDT 2010

Attached is a sample.

With mapserver 5.6.3's shp2img, in the mapfile as provided, I get a thin
lines and small labels on them.  With 5.6.4's shp2img I get thicker
lines with larger labels.  If you uncomment the MAXSCALEDENOM in the
smallest scale class, in 5.6.3 you get nothing, in 5.6.4 you get the
same thick lines and large labels as in the first test.

Christy