[mapserver-users] Reg:- Connecting Mapserver with Oracle Spatial using asp.net

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 23 08:19:40 EDT 2010

Hello,

You are trying to connect directly from MapServer to OracleSpatial, so
you must compile MapServer with OracleSpatial support; to verify that
you have done this correctly, at the commandline execute "mapserv -v"
and look for "INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL" in the response.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/