[mapserver-users] Need Example of HTML ImageMap

Paul D Pruitt socrtwo at s2services.com
Fri Jul 30 12:04:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to use Mapserver or GeoServer/OpenLayers to display my maps and
their respective image in order to make use of the zooming and possibly
other features.  On my site users can click on countries or states they have
visited and the maps entities are flood filled with color by GD-PHP.  The
site is here: http://wherehaveibeen.info.

I'm trying to find an example of imagemap use on MapServer because the link
is dead on the doc page on the subject:
http://mapserver.org/output/imagemaps.html?highlight=imagemap.  Does anyone
have a new example they can point me to?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Paul D Pruitt

socrtwo at s2services.com
(301) 493-4982 (H)
(240) 277-6233 (M)
(301) 530-2461 (F)
S2 Services
9006 Friars Rd.
Bethesda, MD  20817

easyleaves.com - easier ways to pick up leaves in the fall.
genealogyoflife.com - tree of life in genealogy format
godskingsandheroes.info/software - free software
lulu.com/s2press - my books
planthormones.info - plant hormone theories
s2services.com - data recovery freeware list
saveofficedata.com - free service for recovering text from Office files
socrtwo.info - Gateway site with my links to computer tutorials and artistic
portfolio
wherehaveibeen.info - world map you can mark to indicate which countries in
the world you have visited