[mapserver-users] Re: Styling a mapfile with SLD?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Jun 2 06:04:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

> Do you know if there is a ticket regarding the lack of error messages when
> MapServer fails to either pick up or parse a SLD document? If not I think
> that I will write one, and encourage one of my colleagues to have a look at
> the source and maybe write a patch for it.

if you enable debugging for the mapfile and layer that should use an
sld document/url, I think you will get errors in the debug log. At
least with recent versions of mapserver.

Cheers, Michael

> -----
>
> Regards,
> Pål Kristensen
> --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res