[mapserver-users] Path profile...

Gianni Olivieri gianni.olivieri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:14:59 EDT 2010

Hallo to all,

   i'm a new subscriber of this mailing-list... I'd like to build a
web service where an user insert two coordinates gps and the website
give out a profile of path with altitude to see if there are
visibility between the 2 given point....

I've thinked to do this with map server... it's ok? I'm on the right way?
I've already download some srtm maps in hgt format.

I'd like to programm the client interface in php...

For now I ask to you if this is the right way, if it's simple to query
map server to collect the altitude of a path.

For now is all.

Best regards.

--
Gianni Olivieri