[mapserver-users] WMS layers order and copyright

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jun 7 13:52:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

This is what I have been using:

LAYER

  NAME "copyright"

  METADATA

    "wms_title"     "copyright"

  END

  STATUS DEFAULT

  REQUIRES "[aerial_images]" # this text appears always with aerial images in WMS

  TYPE ANNOTATION

  TRANSFORM ll #set the image origin to be lower left

  FEATURE

    POINTS

      85 -8 #set the offset from lower left position in pixels

    END

    TEXT " © 2010 aerial image provider"  #this is your displaying text

  END

  CLASS

    LABEL #defines the font, colors etc. of the text

      FONT "arial"

      TYPE TRUETYPE

      SIZE 8

      BUFFER 1

      COLOR 200 100 50

      BACKGROUNDCOLOR 255 255 255

      FORCE TRUE

    END

  END

  UNITS PIXELS #sets the units for the feature object

END

LAYER

  NAME "copyright2"

  METADATA

    "wms_title"     "copyright2"

  END

  STATUS DEFAULT

  REQUIRES "![aerial_images]"    #this layer appears with all WMS layers except aerials

  TYPE ANNOTATION

  TRANSFORM lr #set the image origin to be lower right

  FEATURE

    POINTS

      -75 -10 #set the offset

    END

    TEXT " © 2010 raster map provider" #this is your displaying text

  END

  CLASS

    LABEL #defines the font, colors etc. of the text

      FONT "arial"

      TYPE TRUETYPE

      SIZE 8

      BUFFER 1

      COLOR 200 100 50

      BACKGROUNDCOLOR 255 255 255

      FORCE TRUE

    END

  END

  UNITS PIXELS #sets the units for the feature object

END

-Jukka Rahkonen-