[mapserver-users] Questions about shp2img.exe

Forest forest21000 at yahoo.cn
Mon Jun 21 07:33:34 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone, I am using shp2img.exe which is MapServer's utility to translate my shpfiles to png image file.And I translate my shpfile into lots of tiles by center delta lon and center delta wd.I've translated the shpfiles into png files in tiles.But when I previewed the results,I found that the contents of images were longer than the center minx,miny,maxx,maxy. Hope someboy will answer my question? Thank you very much!