[mapserver-users] Can similar, nearly simultaenous requests disturb mapserver?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 29 12:25:32 EDT 2010

Michael Schulz wrote:

> The other request is always drawn correctly. To me it seems as if the
> downloaded gml-File is somehow shared between both requests, only
> allowing the "first" request to parse it correctly and to draw a map.

That's what the problem was: the same GML filename was used for both
requests. This was reported and fixed a few months ago in the current
dev/trunk version, and I just backported the fix to the 5.6 branch so
that it will be included in the 5.6.4 release (hopefully soon).

You could easily build a new mapserv binary with the fix, see:

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/