[mapserver-users] Mapserver + Tcl Mapscript

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 8 15:37:05 EST 2010

There are folks using TCL, but they're not terribly active on the development side of things. One group does have a set of patches they plan to supply that brings the Swig/TCL binding in line with others. I was hoping to get that into 5.6 but it didn't happen and now I'm hoping for 6.0. Hopefully they're reading along and chime in... ;-)

Steve