[mapserver-users] Re: WFS from database WKT: CONFIG "ODBC_OGR_FID" problem with text field

CrispinF crispinf at esdm.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 12:30:26 EST 2010

Thanks Frank
I think I've got your latest version by putting all the files from the bin
folder of FWTools 2.4.7 into my MapServer scripts folder.
After that, I see only two SQL requests hitting the database for each WFS
layer request, instead of one per record. Overall it seems to be faster.
And so this solves my CONFIG "ODBC_OGR_FID" problem, because it no longer
matters whether OGR knows the FID.
yours
Crispin

PS I've just noticed that this has done something odd to the appearance of
my WMS, perhaps broken the anti-aliasing - looks like I need to be more
selective over which new things to use from FWTools!