[mapserver-users] LABEL-formatting options

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Mar 10 02:59:53 EST 2010

Hello Steve,

"Lime, Steve D (DNR)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us>, [20100309 - 22:35:51]

> Hi Stephan: This is an increasingly asked question but at the moment
> I don't have a good solution or workaround, it's just not possible at
> the moment. There's a ticket already filed on the subject and it will
> be addressed in 6.0.
>
> Are you in a position where you could apply a patch to deal with the
> problem if one were available?

Sure I am, I would be happy to test a patch and give feedback.

I will CC myself to the ticket[1], hopefully I have found the right
one, there is another one with a similar topic[2] which seems only
apply for templating.

Anyway, thanks for your response, I am awaiting your patches for
testing :)

Cheers

	Stephan

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/60