[mapserver-users] OSM2 SqlServer 2008

Steve Kelly steve at sjk.net.au
Thu Mar 11 10:05:46 EST 2010

We have created a lot of custom tools here that we use internally that
were used to being OSM into SQL 2005 - we haven't used them for a while
- as we use postgres now.

We imported the planet dump into a customised format (in SQL 2005) for a
set particular purpose.

I don't know of any publicly available product - but I am sure that
there is some.

Thanks
Steve