[mapserver-users] Average/Bilinear Resampling and Alpha Bands

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:27:59 EDT 2010

Hey again,

Some more information, the file I was using was an ECW I converted from a
tif.  The black splotches appear if I use the ECW, but if I use the original
tif file I don't see them.

However, when using AVERAGE or BILINEAR, it appears as if the alpha values
are either completely transparent or completely opaque.  The image I'm using
is an image I used the gdalwarp -cblend option on to do some polygon cutting
so I'm losing my blending line if I do average or bilinear resampling.  I'll
see if I can create a small example that shows the issue.

Thanks,

Jason