[mapserver-users] wms with gernerated Layers

Thomasch thomaschx at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 03:13:35 EDT 2010

Hi,
at first thanks for your hint - I'm now trying to write a simple wrapper
in PHP Mapscript But the follwoing simple Code doesn't work.
Unfortunately the example in
http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html is in Python.

<?php
$myMap=ms_newMapObj('/home/thomas/public_html/wms/maps/wms.map');
$req = ms_newOwsrequestObj();
$req->loadParams();
$myMap->owsdispatch($req);

?>