[mapserver-users] Oddball mapserver/ArcSDE issue

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Thu Mar 18 14:43:34 EDT 2010

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Russell,
> Attach your patch to a ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver) and
> assign it to me (pramsey) and I'll ensure it's committed into the next
> patch releases and major releases.

I re-assigned http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2988 to you.

Hope that is what you were suggesting I do.

Thank you.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

   manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
   home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"