[mapserver-users] Map file xsl transformation and regular expressions

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 19 14:49:54 EDT 2010

Alexandre, you are right, if the expression is an regular expression, it
shouldn't be quoted. I think the only solution would be to add an attribute in
the xml schema, that will specify if the expression is an regular expression
of not. Something like:

<expression regex="ON"></expression>

In this case, the xsl transformation would not quote it. I take a note on that
and should fix this in the next few days.

Thanks for reporting!
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault