[mapserver-users] Map file xsl transformation and regular expressions

Alexandre Soares asoares1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:56:16 EDT 2010

Hi Alan,

I found one small bug: the default value of expressionType complex type is
'CONSTANT'. However, the stylesheet will only quote if the value of the
attribute is equal to 'CONSTANT', which is not if you don't supply a value
for this attribute. All other cases seem to work fine. That
is, <expression>583</expression> will not be quoted with the current
stylesheet.

Thanks!