[mapserver-users] MapServer 5.6.3 released (obsoletes 5.6.2)
dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Mar 22 20:33:25 EDT 2010
The MapServer team announces the release of MapServer version 5.6.3.
This release obsoletes 5.6.2 which was announced only two days ago.
Unfortunately, two issues introduced in 5.6.2 made that release unusable
for several use cases involving PostGIS and SDE layers, prompting us to
issue a new release with those fixes.
The list of fixes since in 5.6.2 and 5.6.3 is included at the end of
The source code is available at:
The binary distributions listed in the download page should be updated
with the new release in the next few days.
Version 5.6.3 (2010-03-22):
- Fixed problem with PostGIS SQL bbox introduced in 5.6.2 (#3324)
- Fix backwards handling of iconv errors (w/ SDE) introduced in 5.6.2
- Fixed XML transformation issues with expressions and symbols (#3397)
Version 5.6.2 (2010-03-20):
- Check error returns from mapstring functions (#2988)
- Correct mutex locking problem with rasters with no inherent georef.
- Fixed problem with isValidItem vs OGR special attributes (#3356)
- Support wrap character for SVG output (#3367)
- Fixed msMSSQL2008CloseConnection() to free the statement handle
- Fixed PHP MapScript's metadata.nextkey() that was sometimes skipping some
entries on first call because the NULL arg was not properly handled
- Fixed the query handling with the MSSQL2008 driver (#3058)
- Fixed swig zoomRectangle() method: the maxy in the rect object have to
be < miny value (#3286)
- Backport fix for SLD filters column names detection (#3052)
- Backport fix for WFS OGC filters regex tests (#3289)
- Fix crash with GRID layers with no classes (#3352)
- Avoid memory error when building SQL bbox (#3324)
- Determine PgSQL version in a more backwards compatible way (#3291)
- Implemented RFC 52 LayerResultsGetShape support for OGR connection
- Fixed problem with the oracle driver w/FUNCTION=NONE (#3260)
- Got rid of invalid warning about missing EPSG proj in WMs GetCapabilities
when map has a valid EPSG proj, but layer doesn't (#2028)
- Correct one pass query problems and OGC filter query (#3305)
- Correct QueryByOperator (#3346)
More information about the mapserver-users