[mapserver-users] WMS GetFeatureInfo on a WFS layer

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Wed Mar 24 11:07:28 EDT 2010

The service you mention is a WMS service, are you sure you have added it as
a WFS client layer, that seem impossible to do...?

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer

On 24-03-10 10:24, "Yves Jacolin" <yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added a WFS layer in my mapfile and I am using MapServer as a WMS server. I
> would like to send a GetFeatureInfo request on this WFS layer but I always get
> a "Search return no result" as answer.
>
> Is it possible to request such layer? I get same problem with an OGR
> connection (mapInfo file). Does the problem could occur only with a polyline
> feature if we click always too far of the feature?
>
> Or the problem occur from the WFS service?
>
> The WFS service I want to request in my WMS service is
> http://carto.ecologie.gouv.fr/MEDD/wms.php?service_idx=17W&map=sacarte.map
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Y.

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.