[mapserver-users] Difference in GD vs AGG PNG output -- seams in my shape files.

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon May 3 16:38:02 EDT 2010

You may be seeing some deficiencies in the analytical AA algorithm AGG uses. I remember reading about it awhile back in discussions about  alternative algorithms and recall it being prominent with vertical edges. Have you tried setting an outline color to the same value as your fill color? That may help.

Steve