[mapserver-users] Re: OpenStreetMap + osm2pgsql = pgRouting

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue May 18 00:06:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

The only experience I have on shortest paths is a little trial with an OpenJUMP plugin. However, with that plugin
I had to create first a planar graph. Perhaps you need to do something similar with your data first before system knows that it is allowed to continue from the endpoint of one linestring (A-B) to the startpoint of the next (B-C).

-Jukka Rahkonen-