[mapserver-users] layers sharing the same class ?

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 4 08:06:51 EDT 2010

  Hi,

You should be able to use an INCLUDE (see
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/Include.html) that contains the classes. E.g.:

LAYER
   CLASSITEM "CLASS"
   INCLUDE "path/to/include/file.txt"
END

Where file.txt would be:
CLASS
   EXPRESSION "A"
   COLOR "#FF0000"
END
CLASS
   EXPRESSION "Z"
   COLOR "#000000"
END

Hah, I just saw that I was beaten to this.  Sent anyway to provide the
example.

Christy