[mapserver-users] Problem with wfs.php

Olivier Bedel o.bedel at alkante.com
Mon Nov 8 04:39:10 EST 2010

Richard,

I get the same error with your request. Your geometry filter is quite
complex. Have you tried using polygons with no holes ? Another thing to
try is to split your multipolygon filter into multiple single polygon
filters.
It could look like :
<ogc:Filter>
<ogc:Or>
<ogc:Intersect>
       polygon1
</ogc:Intersect>
<ogc:Intersect>
       polygon2
</ogc:Intersect>
<ogc:Intersect>
       polygon3
</ogc:Intersect>
</ogc:Or>
</ogc:Filter>

Regards,

Olivier.

Le 04/11/2010 09:33, Richard LEHAUT a écrit :
> Hi,
> I've a new problem.
> The script is correct for a simple geometry. The file is a script with
> a geometry complex.
>
> I got a result when I query my mapserver. But, with this server, i got
> a error :"msWFSGetFeature(): WFS server error. Invalid or Unsupported
> FILTER in GetFeature : <Filter> <Intersect> <PropertyName>Geometry</
> PropertyName> <MultiPolygon> <polygonMember> <Polygon>
> <outerBoundaryIs> <LinearRing> <coordinates decimal="." cs="," ts=" ">".
>
> Can you test my script? do you get the same error?
>
> Thank's for you help
>
> Richard LEHAUT / Tiolebucheron

Olivier BEDEL

ALKANTE SAS