[mapserver-users] MapServer output

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Nov 19 15:41:07 EST 2010

Here's a public facing app with KML output via template:

  http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/watertrails/interactive_map/index.html?mapext=461232.421875%205056798.828125%20509056.640625%205085802.734375

If you click on a water trail line you'll see a KML option. It does a query and generates multiple layer/feature KML file via a template... The output is compressed across the wire (thanks to mod-deflate) but appears uncompressed to the user when the file arrives.

Steve