[mapserver-users] SLD and OUTPUTFORMAT compatibility?

Martin Ouellet geomartino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:38:43 EST 2010

Hi Assafa, thanks for your quick reply

I'am working with mapserver 5.6.5 (installed form elgis RPM -
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enterprise_Linux_GIS)

Here the requested files:

I've prefix the files with "aggpng_working" of identify the working example
1) aggpng_working_mapserv.log (log of mapserver for this case only)
2) the working scenario generate 2 mapfile:
aggpng_working_4cebdca9_13c_2._sld.map
aggpng_working_4cebdca9_13f_2._sld.map

I've prefix the files with "gdpng_notworking" to identify the case who's not
working
3) gdpng_notworking_mapserv.log (log of mapserver for this case only)
4) gdpng_notworking_4cebdbff_7fc0_2._sld.map

Thanks again...

MartinO