[mapserver-users] querying to getting bounding box coordinates

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Wed Nov 24 15:36:02 EST 2010

It's a bit clumsy but the OGC Filter Encoding protocol forks fine (but I wouldn't want to key it into a browser by hand).  The output is gml which needs to parsed.

David V. Hildebrand
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca>
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this email.