[mapserver-users] configuring WCS

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Wed Nov 24 18:27:09 EST 2010

Thanks, Frank.  The documentation states that they values are
comma-separated but for WMS and WFS they are space-delimited.  The
documentation needs to be changed.

===========================
David V. Hildebrand
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca>
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted
or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.