[mapserver-users] MapScript Wrappers for WxS Services

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Thu Nov 25 13:04:36 EST 2010

I'm wondering how much work has been done out there with integrating WFS
calls into client-side applications?  I have an application which
displays WMS layers and I need to zoom to the extent of a particular
parcel of one of the layers.  That particular layer is also defined as a
WFS layer so I can use filter encoding to return the GML string with
respect to the particular parcel of interest.  I also have some PHP code
with MapScript calls on a client which collects parameters from a form.
What I would like to do is to construct a URL to query the particular
parcel specified in the form and then retrieve the extents of the parcel
to set the zoom parameters.

Any suggestions?

===========================

David V. Hildebrand

Agriculture Financial Services Corporation

(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca/> >

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted
or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.