[mapserver-users] Re: Raster Data from PostGIS

florencia.bujan florita026 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:12:07 EST 2010

Stephen, Carlos

Thanks for your response again.
My problem is that the group of rasters not always the same (dinamic). For
example, rasters show according to the user logged (some users can see some
rasters but no all), everything depends on the user. With the other types of
layers (polygon, line, point, etc) I can do that using the param (%param%)
on the data layer.

Then, I will investigate the TILEINDEX in the LAYER and the solution with
GROUP (but should be dynamic).

If anyone finds an example please let me know.

Thank you very much for your cooperation! and sorry for my poor english
Florencia from Uruguay