[mapserver-users] Re: mapserver and i18n

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Oct 7 02:30:45 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I did not (mean to) say the client does not send the correct language parameter to the server. The client (browser) is in control and will request the language needed.

Your e-mail said the client needed to do the actual translation of e.g. layer names, and that's where I disagreed.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html