[mapserver-users] Trouble shooting SLD?

K ken at sandnarrows.com
Sun Oct 17 17:21:51 EDT 2010

Yes I do, in case it was a problem with the field I went and tried
SHAPE, FID, ID and the rest of the fields, no change. On the odd case I
spelt Communities wrong I also went through and copy and pasted from
once source all the times I had put it in my MAP and SLD document.

All same result unfortunately, still not using the SLD.

Thanks for your time in providing suggestions.

Ken