[mapserver-users] Re: UK Ordnance Survey MasterMap Cartographic Text orientation display problem

DonaldKerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 14:49:58 EDT 2010

Jez,

Is the following code of any use?

orientation definitely works in this way as does height. I am currently
working on getting the color from PostGIS too - I am testing it just now.
Will be looking at how to specify to font and the correct position based on
the database as well.

Regards,

Donald

DATA "geom FROM (SELECT toid, featurecode, textstring, height*4 AS height,
orientation/10 AS orientation, substring(col,0,2)|| ' ' ||
substring(col,2,2) || ' ' || substring(col,4,2) AS oscolor, fontnumber,
anchorposition, textstyle, geom FROM cartographictext) AS foo USING UNIQUE
toid"

CLASS
	# Tidal Water
	EXPRESSION ([featurecode] = 10204)