[mapserver-users] The order of Classes in A Layer

Ibrahim Saricicek ibrahimsaricicek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:46:31 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I have several polygons in a postgis table. Some bigger polygons cover the
smaller ones.
How can I prevent bigger polygons drawn on smaller ones? On this case
smaller ones cant be seen only labels are drawn.

I don't know the problem is about drawing order but I think so.
As you can see on the screenshots, the small polygons can be seen but when I
zoom in some of them can't be drawn.
The images are purple because a bigger one covers all...

Thanks in advance..

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5655194/zoomOut.png
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5655194/zoomIn.png

And this is my class definition;
The bigger and smaller objects are in different visibility ranges and
different classes!!!

  CLASS
			EXPRESSION ('[visibility_range]' = '1000-5000')
			MAXSCALEDENOM 5000
			MINSCALEDENOM 1000
			NAME "GID_S"
			STYLE