[mapserver-users] Class status (does it toggle?)

nikos at maich.gr nikos at maich.gr
Wed Oct 27 16:15:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

More a'do....

Is there anything special I have to do to toggle class names off and on?
I added status OFF for some classes in the mapfile, but the classes still
render....??? Layer status is ON

I'm figuring I repeatedly define the same layer with different class and
toggle LYER status, that, but then what's the point of a CLASS status???

snip of mapfile again...

DATA "the_geom FROM (SELECT landunits.gid AS gid, landunits.the_geom AS
the_geom,
    im_results.cot as cotton,
    im_results.ble as wheat,
    im_results.cyna as cynara,
    im_results.misc as miscanthus
    FROM landunits JOIN im_results ON
    landunits.gid = im_results.ide1)
    AS im_join USING UNIQUE gid USING SRID=-1"
    #####
    ##
    #FILTER "gid > 0"

      CLASS
      Name "landunits"
            OUTLINECOLOR 10 10 10
                color 255 125 0
                outlinecolor 25 25 255
                template "templates/landunits_query.html"
      END
        CLASS
      Name "gid"
            OUTLINECOLOR 10 10 10
                color 255 12 0
                outlinecolor 25 25 255
                template "templates/landunits_query.html"
      END
        Class
        Name "cotton"
            OUTLINECOLOR 10 10 10
                color 255 125 0
                outlinecolor 25 25 255
                template "templates/landunits_query.html"
                STATUS OFF

regards,

nikos