[mapserver-users] Polygon hatch mismatch at tile borders.

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:09:43 EDT 2010

I mailed this list for an issue regarding lines that have a certain
thickness, that get cut off at the tile. Is this related to the same known
issue above?

So far I've been unable to resolve it using other suggestions. While using
openlayers I can effectively use gutter, but that is a client side solution.
I'd prefer something at the mapserver level as the client solution wouldn't
work on google or bing maps.

Steve Lime: this was the problem I reported to you a while ago. Maybe
there's an update on the case since then?

The original mail can be found at :
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Mapserver-tile-generation-google-maps-td5444090.html#a5455480

Using tilecache is not an option, I'm dealing with realtime information.

Thanks.