[mapserver-users] Problems with AGG rendering

Sharon Carter carter.sharon017 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:46:24 EDT 2010

Hi Steve.

After you mentioned the tile aspect in your answer we started double
checking the tile creation scripts.

After  a while we discovered that the problem was not on the metatile
creation with mapserver but rather on the tile creation functions we were
using to split the metatiles to create the tiles.

Thank you  guys.

Sharon