[mapserver-users] Problems with MapServer and Oracle Spatial

Jorge Bellido Diez jbellido at ikt.es
Fri Sep 10 08:46:03 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm working with Oracle Spatial 10g and the ms4w package with MapServer
5.6.1
I configure a wms service and a wfs service and when i do the getFeature
request or getFeatureInfo request, I found critical log files in my
OracleSpatial Server. This is a little portion of one of this log files
with the error code:

..
..
ksedmp: internal or fatal error
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [17182], [0x7FF985DDC24], [],
[], [], [], [], []
Current SQL statement for this session:
SELECT gid, TER_HIST, AREA, PERIMETRO, GID, PROVINCIA, GEOMETRY FROM
(SELECT * FROM GT_PROVINCIAS_ED50) WHERE SDO_FILTER( GEOMETRY,
MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY(2003, :srid,
NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),:ordinates
),'querytype=window') = 'TRUE'
----- Call Stack Trace -----
..
..

With getFeatureInfo request it seems that Oracle sends the response to
mapserver ok but with getFeature request sometimes the oracle table has
rows corrupted, even though the user has no UPDATE-GRANTS.

I read that somebody has the similar problem with Oracle 11g?
Has someOne find a solution to this problem?
Thanks, jorge