AW: [mapserver-users] Some issues with SLD and MapServer 6.0.0 Beta RC1

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Apr 29 17:38:55 EDT 2011

Hi

Here you can online see

external graphic mostly not showing
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL210/MapServer_SLD_World/MapServ
er_SLD_World.asp?SLDsrcIdx=51&mapservVersion=6.0.0

Perhaps it has something to do with the complexity of the polygons. Locally
test with simplier polygons works. But also with the simplier polygons it
doesn't show the graphic if i apply the sld file from
http://demo.mapserver.org/ogc-demos/map/sld/sld_polygon_fill_symbol_external
.xml (gif image).

Rotated square not like 5.6.1
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL210/MapServer_SLD_World/MapServ
er_SLD_World.asp?SLDsrcIdx=51&mapservVersion=6.0.0

borders as thin lines without stroke set
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL210/MapServer_SLD_World/MapServ
er_SLD_World.asp?SLDsrcIdx=52&mapservVersion=6.0.0

The patch I cannot test. I'm not able to compile MapServer by myself.

Thank for watching the points

Regards,
Arnd