[mapserver-users] building FastCGI on MapServer 6.0

Mukesh Subedee msubedee at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 17:53:13 EDT 2011

Frank,

In the meantime, while configuring FastCGI as mentioned in
http://mapserver.org/optimization/fastcgi.html#configuration , I added
LoadModule and AddHandler as mentioned in the link in httpd.conf file.
However, I am not sure where should I add the content in the step 3 (Set FastCGI processing information). Do you have any idea of that?

Thanks!