[mapserver-users] MapServer as WMS client - HTTPS CERTIFICATE problem.

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 3 09:45:50 EDT 2011

Thanks for mentioning that Jukka.  Yes in fact MS4W's Apache does point
to that certificate file
(http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#g-certificates-for-https-with-wms-wfs-servers).

If someone is testing this, it would be great to get feedback on this
for MS4W 3.0.3 on the MS4W mailing list.  If you notice anything that
needs changed please do report this there, or file a ticket in its bug
tracker, whatever you feel is easier for you.

Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna